The library offers a range of collections to support pupil research and leisure reading. Our collections include:
– Fiction (Suitable for all pupils; general Young Adult fiction)
– Senior Fiction (Suitable for pupils in S5-S6; includes classics, prize winners and Commonwealth fiction)
– Non-Fiction (Information books most likely to be used for research but also for leisure reading)
– Biography (Books on the lives of interesting individuals)
– Graphic Novels and Comics (Graphics-based fiction very popular with our readers)
– Electronic Reference Sources (Available through our public library homepage)
If you require assistance with finding information not available in the school library collections, please ask at the desk.